The Penn-Tech Cable Tensionmeter is a precision instrument that accurately measures cable tension while suspended on the cable line with hooks. This unique design provides an accurate reading in a minimal amount of time. This is a must have tool for the professional ropes challenge course, zip line and canopy tour builder and/or inspector.
The tool is pre-calibrated for the most common cables used in the challenge course and zip line industry. 5/16". 3/8" and 1/2" aircraft cable. The tensionmeter can be calibrated for additional cables up to 1/2" in diameter. Please call for current pricing.
Penn-Tech Cable Tensionmeters are:
- Safe. The Tensionmeter eliminates the need to disturb the cable anchor points: It's suspended on the cable with hooks. Tension is measured by reading deflection of the cable, eliminating any chance of shock load to supporting hardware and/or structure.
- Accurate. The Tensionmeter is calibrated specifically to the construction and diameter of the cable that it will measure.
- Easy-to-Use. One man can use the lightweight Tensionmeter to quickly and easily measure cable tensions. It has no electronic components.
- Versatile. We can calibrate your Tensionmeter for a number of cable constructions and diameters within the diameter capacity of the model. If your cable isn't among the hundreds we stock, we can calibrate the Tensionmeter to your 25-foot non-returnable sample.
- Cost-Efficient. The Tensionmeter has the broadest application range for a single unit.
|Manufacturer||Penn Tech International|